Meet Bonnie Bruderer, the Emcee and Mistress of Ceremonies of the Speak Up Women Conference happening at the United Nations on March 5th, 2016!
Bonnie has an extensive background in the personal development field including training in NLP, Hypnotherapy, Holistic Health, Results Coaching and holds 10 certifications in human behavior and personal development. She also attended Columbia University’s Internal Coaching Certification Program.
She is best known as the “girl who traveled with the gurus,” spending over 18 years on tour with some of the top personal development minds on the planet.
She has authored four books, has multiple audio programs, hosted her own radio show (Live Your Life On Fire) and now has her own TV Show, on the Lifestyle Channel on MNN, in New York called “AskBonBon” and has appeared on multiple news shows and reality shows as an expert coach. The show is now being nationally syndicated to multiple platforms and reaches over 5 mil+ homes per week.
She has created a trans-media platform to help people that have a powerful message to spread to the world, reach the masses through TV, radio and online distribution.
She has appeared on FOX and NBC TV on numerous occasions and has helped leading organizations such as Anthony Robbins, Ticketmaster, City Search, and Active Networks achieve significantly higher levels of revenues and success.
Uniquely qualified having spent 18 years working for Tony Robbins, Harvey Mackay and some of the other worlds top trainers.
- Certified in life coaching, NLP, Neuro-associative re-patterning, hypnotherapy, holistic health, yoga instruction.
- Appeared on the Reality Show ‘A Band Of Wives” as the expert coach and trainer.
- Have coached over 7,000 people all over the world to get results.
- Hosted the “Live Your Life On Fire” Radio Show.
- Winner of ‘Women Owned Business Of The Year 2009” in San Francisco for coaching practice.
- Co-founder of V.I.S.S. (vision, inspiration, strategy & support) with John Assaraf from the smash hit movie “The Secret”.
- Author of four personal development books and multiple video and audio programs.
Join Bonnie as she emcees this amazing inaugural event!
For more about speaking up, watch this video of our founder, Jennifer S. Wilkov, talk about why it is so important to speak up and the impact you can make when you do.
Go to http://www.SpeakUpWomen.com to learn more and to register to attend the Speak Up Women Conference at the United Nations on March 5th, 2016.