When your group/organization participates as a partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Website Presence: The group/organization will be featured on the Speak Up Women website with its logo and a link to its website.
- Conference Program Listing: The group/organization will be featured in the Conference Program on the Partners Page. This listing will include a brief description of the organization/group, a logo and a website.
- Press Release: The group/organization will be featured in press release as a partner for the Speak Up Women Conference.
- Optional Opportunity to Write a Guest Blog Article: The group/organization founder will be given the optional opportunity to write a guest blog article for the Speak Up Women blog that will be distributed on all the social media sites to the Speak Up Women followers.
- Goodie/Gift Bag Presence: The group/organization will be able to insert a promotional piece (no larger than 5 in. x 7 in.) in the conference goodie/gift bag so attendees may connect with them after the conference.
Note: There are no tickets or speaking slot for Speak Up Women Partners.
Partners at all levels must broadcast the event out to their members/email subscribers twice during the promotional period and add this event to their group event calendar. Dates must be provided for the email dates and a link to the calendar listing must be provided.
Discount codes will be provided to partners for their group/organization for tickets to be purchased by members beyond any tickets included in the partner level packages listed above.
For questions, please contact the conference office using the form below.